At IRO Sushi, our commitment to quality has earned us a reputation as the best sushi takeaway in London. Our team always goes the extra mile to ensure an unforgettable experience, whether dining in one of our restaurants or enjoying our creative Japanese cuisine at home.
We are looking for an energetic member, who offers extra mile, occasional weekends off and great career progression.
Things you will be doing as the Sushi Chef:
• Reporting to the Head Sushi Chef
• Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish to be used in the preparation of sushi dishes and informing the Head Chef of any issues regarding the quality of the food
• Responsible for preparing traditional Japanese sushi rice
• Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish
• Maintaining a clean work environment in order to prevent food contamination, including sterilising all utensils, instruments and equipment used in the food preparation process
• Undertaking regular inventory checks of food supplies
• Reporting any defective kitchen items to Manager on duty
• Ensuring dishes are of a high standard before they reach the customer
• Working closely with other Chefs of all levels